Tuesday

~~count down~~

still gt 17 days to go~~
very very nervous n scare
last sat went to c doc
n my baby's weight is edy 2.9kg
hope tat my baby's weight wont add gainz
cuz it ll caused hard to gv birth
n d doc also got teach us when we should go to d hospital


i hope it wont b so painful
o pain for so so so long time
hope tat i can gv birth so so easily
(hehehhehehe~~~hope so)


last thursday nite
my stomach suddenly felt so so pain...
dunno how to describe it
reli reli very pain
my hubby also nervous until sweat a lot
thankfully he still can record d time for me


n d doc said this is jz "fake pain"
wah~~ this pain reli can kill ppl la
pain until i cry =.=///
reli cant stand tat pain
at tat time i still ask my hubby
"need to go to hospital o not"
hahahahahhahah...
silly me =.=


n now i jz pray tat everything ll b FINE
n d most important things is baby n me ll b safe n healthy
n pls continue to pray for me :-D
thanks a lot
may God bless u all
n hav a nice n wonderful day






love ya
j0y j0y

No comments:

Post a Comment